Dodge Brothers Club

[slideshow gallery_id=”7″]

The Dodge Brothers Club was founded  in 1983  and incorporated in 1986 for the research and preservation of Dodge Brothers Motor Vehicles and Graham Brothers Commercial Vehicles from 1914-1938.

DBC brought its literature collection to the AACA Library in 2010 and the AACA staff quickly cataloged the material and housed it in appropriate acid-free envelopes, sleeves and boxes.  The collection contains a wide range of material including sales literature, original photographs, service manuals, bulletins, owner’s handbooks and more.
 

 

 

Dodge0001     Dodge0003   Dodge0002